Are you ready to write for us?
If the answer is “YES” – great, then take a look at our requirements and see if you are someone we are looking for.
- Are you enthusiastic about animals and do you worry about their health?
- Do you love when animals are around you and you get to care for them?
- Maybe you are a doctor who wants to utilize his experience with stem cells or other treatment of animal injuries?
- Can you write quality content that is exciting to read and also help animal owners or doctors?
And if this feels like we are talking about you – we want you to be our guest blogger.
It’s quite simple, actually.
Help your animal get better with innovative stem cell treatments. We love seeing your dog or horse happy and active again.
If you have an exciting article idea about:
- Animal happiness and care
- Ways of treating injuries and their symptoms
- Stem cell therapy opportunities
- Types of popular injuries for animals (dogs, horses)
- Any other topic that relates to Medrego
What you get:
Besides recognition for your writing skills, you will get the following:
- A do-follow backlink in your Bio, on your brand or personal name. In order to do this, we will need you to send us a short bio and your picture.
- We share your post in our network – email list, Facebook, newsletter, etc.
- You become a trusted advisor on your topic.
Visitors to our site are often people who are looking for animal treatment options. Here, they learn about their pet’s injuries and how to treat them properly. They are also looking for something other than a standard treatment.
So, make sure your article grabs our readers’ attention:
Make it relevant, actionable and interesting.
If this is something that helps our readers live beautifully – it’s something that we would love to publish.
The last thing the internet needs is another half-baked blog post that does not help anyone.
So the aim is 900 – 1 500 words.
Make it SEO friendly – do your keyword research and proper on-page SEO optimization.
Sounds do-able? Then write to us!
Here are the steps to make it happen.
Pay attention, because if you follow these steps, it will be a lot easier for us to publish your blog post.
Help us help you:
Step 1: Check out Medrego.com blog and see what we are missing.
Step 2: Submit 2-3 topics and a quick summary of each headline on what the post will look like.
Step 3: If you have done a good job, congratulations. We will invite you to present the draft.
Bring your A game. If we don’t see how our readers could use the information provided we will reject you from proceeding to the next step.
Step 4: Along with the final post, send a 1-2 sentence author bio and a picture.
Step 5: We will publish your post and make sure that all our readers see your article.
We are as well.
Submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org adding in the subject line “Guest Post Proposal” and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have a great day and we hope you will be the one to write to us.