What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem Cell Therapy is a completely natural therapy – just the body healing itself with a little help from modern technology.
Therapy has been used successfully on many dogs, cats, horses, and even camels all over the world.
Stem Cell Therapy can be a solution for:
- Ligament and tendon damage in dogs, horses, and camels;
- Orthopedic problems;
- Arthritis in cats and dogs (alternative for long term pain management drugs);
- Recovery (after surgery or against aging);
- Immunomodulation (anti-aging treatment, energy boost, better performance, etc)
- Also a lot of other problems that currently do not have many case studies (degenerative myelopathy, feline gingivitis, end-stage renal disease, liver and kidney failure, allergy, auto-immune, inflammatory bowel disease, pulmonary fibrosis, IMHA, atopy, and spine trauma).
In the therapy, process the veterinarian injects the Stem Cells into the diseased area. Afterward, cells move to the inflamed or damaged tissue and suppress the inflammation. Further cells relieve pain and cause new tissue to grow.
Meanwhile, other methods usually are intended to kill the pain and prevent symptoms, but not to prevent the health issue itself.