Black Balance | Horse Gut Health Supplement | Medrego (3 months supply)
Black Balance is a high-quality supplement for horses, developed from natural ingredients with a positive impact on horse digestive health.
- Lignosulphonate (derived from birch chaga and wood, containing 25% humic and 75% fulvic acid);
- Rye bran;
- Rye flour;
- Oat flakes;
- Fiber 4.6%
- Ash 2.4%
- Protein 2.34%
- Calcium 0.5%
- Phosphorus 0.25%
- Sodium 0.2%
- Fat 0.09%
- Polyphenols 1890 mg / 100g
How to use:
The product is intended for horses of all breeds and sizes.
3 months’ supply contains 3 packages: 3*90 = 270 cookies.
- The daily dose for horses – 3 cookies a day during meals, 1 cookie per meal;
- The daily dose for a pony – 2 cookies a day during meals, 1 cookie per meal;
Closed packaging at room temperature, out of reach of children.
Expiration: See packaging, 12 months after manufacturing.
3 months (9 packs)
Great overall health and wellbeing improvement. Horse is more calm and ready to perform much better. Highly recommended supplement.
Dana Laizane –
Study done: The effect of Black Balance (BB) has been tested on equine gastric ulcer syndrome, both
epithelial and glandular stomach ulcers. BB was administered at a dosage 1 piece 3x a day.
Horses were examined on day 0 and at least 2 more times depending on each individual
horse’s competition schedule, between 30 and 90 days after the initiation of use of BB.
Effects observed / not observed in several horses after the use of BB:
• Improved appetite in horses who were “picky” before;
• Nervous, oversensitive horses became calmer;
• Improved physical condition and hair-coat;
• Reduced eating of sand and faeces;
• Abdomen less sensitive to palpation;
• Improved squamous and glandular lining of the stomach. Healing of the squamous
and glandular ulcers.